We’re a National Firm
With a Boutique Perspective
About Infinity Financial Services
Infinity Financial Services is an independent FINRA broker/dealer and registered investment advisor based in Oakland, California, with 52 branch offices around the U.S. The firm was founded in January, 2007 with a vision to create an innovative, independent, advisor-driven firm. We offer asset management, brokerage, insurance, and an array of financial planning and benefit plan advisory services. Our clients enjoy the convenient online services usually associated with big robo-advisors, combined with the personal attention of a trusted advisor.
We continue to grow because of our commitment to clients and financial advisors. Financial professionals who make the move to Infinity will find a work environment focused on individual responsibility, not overbearing scrutiny. We give our advisors the peer-to-peer support they need to succeed.
President & Chief Compliance Officer
GREG GILBERT, CFP®
- B.A. in speech communications from San Francisco State University
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) designation
- FINRA registrations - Series 24 Principal, Series 7 Equities, Series 53 Municipal Principal, Series 4 Options Principal, Series 66 Combined State Laws
- State of California Insurance license for life and disability (#0C65349)
- Registered Principal and Financial Advisor; Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction - LPL Financial Corporation
- Senior Financial Advisor and Executive Club member in the Global Private Client Group, specializing in option pricing and risk management - Merrill Lynch
- Producer and Broadcast Journalist reporting on business, economics, politics, and current affairs - KCBS Radio in San Francisco
- Board Member for San Francisco Bay Area Council of Boy Scouts of America
- Rotary Club of Oakland Speaker Committee member